We are looking for a web programmer analyst who will participate in analysis and design of computer web applications, provide coding, testing, documentation and implementation support for web application development projects driven by client business needs. You will also work with other web developers (mostly contractors) optimizing in-application SQL statements as necessary, and establishing best practices. You will help solve all database usage issues and come up with ideas and advice that can help avoid such problems in the future.
- Create web applications to provide assistance to the existing (maintenance, improvements or others)
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases for all types of websites
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Perform specific well-defined assignments as part of client-side project team or work independently on various web projects
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work closely with the clients in order to understand their website and digital marketing needs (requirements gathering)
- Provide support for Production and for the Operations group
- Create a detailed design for the web application components according to requirements
- Follow the best practices and trends in website design and development for the company
- Complete any other tasks such as SEO, etc imposed, for which he or she qualifies
Skills and qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, engineering, business, or field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Php, HTML, CSS, MySQL or any other web technologies
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest website trends
- Teamwork skills
- Self-managed individual
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-development skills to keep-up-to-date with fast-changing trends
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
How to Apply:
Send us your resume at jobs